Are you unhappy with the appearance of your smile? Your cosmetic dentist in Clemson, SC has the perfect answer – dental veneers. The custom restorations can mask a wide range of cosmetic flaws, including chips, cracks, stains and gaps.
Your Smile Makeover Starts Here
The gentle and experienced team at Carolina Oaks Dental Care offers beautiful veneers that will transform and strengthen your smile. You’ll leave our office feeling like a superstar!
Veneers Cover Dental Imperfections Flawlessly
A veneer is a perfectly fitted to your teeth to mask flaws. Each veneer is custom crafted to perfectly suit every individual tooth. Veneers are made up of a very thin, but extremely durable layer of porcelain that is placed on top of the tooth to cover up imperfections and flaws.
Veneers can correct many different issues, here are a few:
- Cracks in teeth
- Chips in teeth
- Broken teeth
- Gaps between teeth
- Worn-down teeth
- Crooked teeth
Veneers can straighten your smile while making it brighter, whiter, and beautiful.
Are Veneers the Right Choice for You?
If you have a less than confident smile, veneers could be the perfect choice for transforming your smile. With your trusted dentist in Clemson, SC, the process is quick, easy, and pain-free. They also come with many advantages.
- Stain resistant, including hard to remove stains like coffee, wine, tea, or even smoking.
- Very durable.
- Easy to care for and maintain.
- Personally designed to match your teeth. Veneers can whiten your teeth and also change the size, shape, and alignment of your teeth.
- Closely mimic the natural look, feel, and strength of natural teeth.
- One of the gentlest restoration options for your gums.
- Easily replaced or repaired if a veneer is damaged.
- Cost efficient and effective.