Need a dental implant, a wisdom tooth removed, looking for root canal therapy? Maybe you have TMJ. Trust our team of skilled oral surgeons on staff who can help you with any of these dental procedures.
Common Oral Surgery Procedures
Oral surgery is not as scary or serious as it may sound. The term oral surgery covers a lot of different procedures, diagnosis, and accompanying treatments that relate to the function and health of the jaws, teeth, face, or mouth. Common oral surgery procedures include:
- Tooth Extractions
- Endodontic Treatments and Diseases
- TMJ (Temporomandibular Joint Disorders)
- Tooth Loss
- Dental Implants
- Malocclusion, Uneven Growth in the Jaws
- Wisdom Teeth Extractions
- Injuries to teeth
- Jaw Injury
- Mouth Injuries
- Cleft Palate/Cleft Lip Repairs
- Adjunctive Procedures
- Tumors or Cysts
- Bone Grafting
- Dental Restorations
- Dental Repairs
A range of study this big requires special skill and experience. Both of the highly trained and experienced doctors at Carolina Oaks Dental Care have the specialized education and years of experience providing oral surgery treatments to patients of all ages. Our entire staff will work to make you comfortable and relaxed for every procedure and visit. When you enter our office, you’ll enjoy a relaxed atmosphere in a serene location as you received expert care at the gentle hands of our dental team.
Sedation Choices for Your Comfort and Peace of Mind
From the moment you enter our offices to the moment your procedure is finished and you walk out the door, we want you to feel completely comfortable and relaxed. Your trusted dentist in Clemson, SC will go over various sedation options with you to provide you with the perfect pain management plan for your procedure. We work with you to ensure that each visit and procedure is pleasant and productive. You’ll always feel welcome and comfortable in the hands of our highly trained and gentle dental team.
Common Procedures in Oral Surgery
Many patients start to relax once they realize just how common these procedures are. Some of the most common oral surgery procedures include:
- TMJ or Temporomandibular Joint Disorder- One common oral surgical procedure is the treatment of TMJ or temporomandibular joint disorder. This disorder occurs when the temporomandibular joint becomes out of sync with the jaw. Talking, chewing, and even swallowing can become extremely difficult and painful. Any dentist can diagnose this disorder, but your trusted dentist in Clemson, SC at Carolina Oaks Dental Care can also treat TMJ with a personal touch and gentle, experienced care.
- Tooth Extractions– Possibly the most common oral surgery procedure is the tooth extraction. It is often associated with the removal of wisdom teeth. There are many other times a tooth might need to be removed. Impacted teeth, damaged teeth, decayed teeth, or teeth that are crowding or cause damage to other teeth might also need to be extracted. In the hands of your gentle dentist, this procedure is quick, easy, and often completely painless.
- Tooth Replacement or Restoration- A missing tooth can damage your dental health and increase the risk of serious physical health issues. Your tooth will need to be replaced to keep your dental health intact. Bridges and dental implants help renew your smile by restoring the natural structure of your teeth and improve the function, feel and appearance of your teeth. Tooth restorations can be crafted to perfectly match your remaining natural teeth and improve your smile.
Comfortable Convenient Care from a Team of Dental Experts
When you walk into the offices of Carolina Oaks Dental Care, you’ll always feel welcome. Every member of our team is here to make you feel special; from the front desk to the dental hygienist to the dental assistants and our experienced dentists. Your comfort and dental health are important to us.
To keep you feeling confident and healthy, we provide all our oral surgical procedures in the comfort and familiarity of our office You won’t have to go looking for a specialist to treat your oral health needs because we do it all here, with the dentists you know and trust.
They are happy and have the brightest smile
“I was very impressed with how friendly and helpful everyone was. I love the location, its very convenient to where I work so making it very easy to visit during my lunch hour. Just a great experience, would definitely recommend”
“After moving around the country the last few years I am embarrassed to admit making time for dentist appointments was not a high priority. I went in for a check up and cleaning today and they made me feel very comfortable and welcome. My cleaning was more than a bit over due and I was expecting
to be very sore after. Just the opposite, she was very gentle and understating of my procrastination. I made my next appointments with no hesitation. Pleasant experience and that says a lot when it refers to a dentist appointment”
“Couldn’t be happier! The staff are so friendly and personable; appointments are quick yet thorough. The best service I’ve ever received at a dentist office.”
“The staff is wonderful and extremely helpful!!! I did not hesitate to refer my family and friends.”
“Great dentist office in awesome location…staff is extremely nice, professional, and accommodating. Would definitely recommend this office to anyone looking for a new dentist.”
“I am so happy I decided to pick Carolina Oaks as my new Dentist! They are so friendly. If you need a new dentist, go here! You won’t regret it!”
Dependable Dental Care at a Convenient Location
If you are having any dental issues or dental pain, don’t wait. Give us a call at 864-654-6700. We’ll make you comfortable while we provide you with expert care with a gentle touch.
The Carolina Oaks Clemson, SC
is across from the 12 Mile Recreation Park
1000 College Avenue
Clemson, SC 29631
Phone : (864) 654-6700
Email : email@example.com
8:30am - 12:30pm
1:30pm - 5:00pm
Tuesday – Thursday
8:30am – 3:30pm