Occasionally, your teeth might need a little extra support to stay healthy and strong. Don’t worry- we’ve got you covered! The gentle and skilled team at Carolina Oaks Dental Care delivers durable and dependable dental crowns in Clemson, SC.
Our friendly experienced team takes special care to thoroughly examine your tooth and patiently discuss every option with you. If your tooth needs a little help, a dental crown could be the perfect answer.
What are Dental Crowns?
Dental Crowns are simply caps that are placed on top of your tooth. They are used to protect your tooth from further damage, decay, or prevent your tooth from breaking. Dental crowns add structural strength to chipped, broken, or cracked teeth while also sealing the tooth to keep bacteria and disease out.
When are Dental Crowns Used?
Your trusted dentist in Clemson, SC may recommend using a dental crown for various reasons. Here are just a few:
- Damaged Tooth- For teeth that are chipped, cracked, or broken, a crown is used to repair the break, prevent infection and improve the look and function of your tooth.
- Diseased or Decaying Teeth- In instances where a tooth has a lot of infection, like a cavity, the dental crown will help salvage the remaining structure and end the spread of infection.
- Faded or Worn Fillings- Over time, fillings can become worn down from use. In this case, the skilled team at Carolina Oaks Dental Care will carefully craft a crown to match your tooth for a seamless, natural look. The crown will be used to restore and repair the structure of your tooth while preventing disease.
- Assist in Dental Bridge Work- Crowns are a vital part of the dental bridge procedure that is used to replace a missing tooth. In a dental bridge, crowns are used to support a replacement tooth and create stronger teeth.
- Preserve and Protect Teeth After Dental Procedures- During some dental procedures, the strength and interior of the tooth can become vulnerable. In this instance, the crown is used to seal the tooth and keep it structurally sound and healthy for many years.
The Dental Crown Procedure
Dental crowns are common procedures that can conveniently be done in the comfort of our serene and relaxing dental office. Usually, the process takes two visits.
During the first visit, our gentle and highly skilled dental team will prepare your tooth for the crown. We will carefully take an impression of your tooth or teeth. The impressions is used to craft a customized crown that will fit perfectly to your tooth.
Once your crown has been individually fabricated, the friendly staff at Carolina Oaks Dental Care will bring you in for the fitting. We will always work with your schedule so you can keep your life running smoothly.
During the crown delivery visit, your trusted dentist in Clemson, SC will delicately fit the crown to your tooth. They will make sure the crown fits perfectly before they bond it to your tooth to ensure the crown has a comfortable fit and looks and feels natural. You’ll be able to leave our office with greater confidence and a healthier smile.
They are happy and have the brightest smile
“I was very impressed with how friendly and helpful everyone was. I love the location, its very convenient to where I work so making it very easy to visit during my lunch hour. Just a great experience, would definitely recommend”
“After moving around the country the last few years I am embarrassed to admit making time for dentist appointments was not a high priority. I went in for a check up and cleaning today and they made me feel very comfortable and welcome. My cleaning was more than a bit over due and I was expecting
to be very sore after. Just the opposite, she was very gentle and understating of my procrastination. I made my next appointments with no hesitation. Pleasant experience and that says a lot when it refers to a dentist appointment”
“Couldn’t be happier! The staff are so friendly and personable; appointments are quick yet thorough. The best service I’ve ever received at a dentist office.”
“The staff is wonderful and extremely helpful!!! I did not hesitate to refer my family and friends.”
“Great dentist office in awesome location…staff is extremely nice, professional, and accommodating. Would definitely recommend this office to anyone looking for a new dentist.”
“I am so happy I decided to pick Carolina Oaks as my new Dentist! They are so friendly. If you need a new dentist, go here! You won’t regret it!”
Dental Crowns Provide the Structure You Need Without Added Stress
Dental crowns are a very common part of dental healthcare. These permanent fittings help keep your teeth strong and protect against decay, disease, and structural damage. They can also beautifully correct flawed or damaged teeth.
If you have been experiencing any dental pain or have noticed an unsightly chipped tooth- Come on in! The gentle and considerate staff at Carolina Oaks Dental care are here to handle all your dental care needs. Let us get your smile back on track with a simple dental crown procedure. Call us today at 864-654-6700. You’ll leave our office feeling strong and confident with your new smile.
The Carolina Oaks Clemson, SC
is across from the 12 Mile Recreation Park
1000 College Avenue
Clemson, SC 29631
Phone : (864) 654-6700
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
8:30am - 12:30pm
1:30pm - 5:00pm
Tuesday – Thursday
8:30am – 3:30pm